Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yawnyawn

Blah

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ice storm blues!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acia

Ice storm blues! Empty
PostSubject: Ice storm blues!   Ice storm blues! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:29 am

*le sigh* Mother Nature has wreaked her havoc on lives yet again. Due to a massive power outage thanks to the ice storm, many Kentuckians are without power and heat. We have water and heat, but nothing else. Trees and power and cable lines are down all over the place. Me and my family are safe and warm. We're staying at my sister's down in Dyersburg, TN for the weekend. We may return home afternoon/night. I'll keep ya'll updated.

I hope I haven't missed too much of the action. I miss all of you and hope your all safe. As of the moment, I'll just say my chars are busy away from the inn, I guess. I -might- be able to do stuff on the forums, but we'll see.

Luv ya's, dun miss me too much Smile And save some fun for me!

(Kelly), the mun behind Lady_NightBlade, Melantha and others.
Back to top Go down
CiaraMist

CiaraMist

Ice storm blues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice storm blues!   Ice storm blues! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:53 pm

Hi Kelly,

We experienced some flickers of power but luckily ours stayed on. Sad Though most of the county is without power, heat and water.. we're lucky. We have lost water access a few times due to the water plant losing power but we're making it okay! We miss you!

Stay safe and warm..we'll see you when the ice melts and the crews get your electric on again!

Another Kentuckian,
Ciara
Back to top Go down
Acia

Ice storm blues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice storm blues!   Ice storm blues! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:24 pm

Awwww, I feel loved! *hugs* My only worry is one of my dogs likes to chew and I hope she hasn't destroyed the house. Everything's put up, but I hope the house won't be a bigger mess than we left it. I've got oodles of cleaning to do. The tree in our front yard snapped off up at the top and part of it landed over our ramp. I had to hack it up with a hand saw, which took a while. The ramp is clear, but our yard is a huge mess.

Our neighbor, Mr. Hollis, took one of those poles with a blade on the end of it and cut down a branch that was laying on our roof along our power/cable line. We're enjoying ourselves down here at my sister's.

My 15 year old nephew, Timothy, beat me at Monopoly. We're having lasagna later for dinner. Roast tommorow. I've got to see my preggo neice, Heather, and we're hoping the baby comes soon! She's gone into 'false labor' twice already. So my great neice, Torrie Lynn, is due anytme now.

My newphew, Tyler, and other niece, Emily, are a real riot. I'm having fun and according to my father in law, power is expected to be back on by the end of the week. We'll see. Maybe by next weekend I'll be back online, if not sooner. I'll be seeing everyone soon!
Back to top Go down
Acia

Ice storm blues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice storm blues!   Ice storm blues! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:20 pm

HEYAS!!

I AM BACK! TIME TO RP!!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON. I MISSED YOU GUYS!

*HUGS EVERYONE*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice storm blues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice storm blues!   Ice storm blues! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice storm blues!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yawnyawn :: OOC (Out Of Character) :: General Chat-
Jump to: