Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yawnyawn

Blah

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Year Resolutions...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CiaraMist

CiaraMist

New Year Resolutions... Empty
PostSubject: New Year Resolutions...   New Year Resolutions... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:47 pm

With the New Year..in come new resolutions. I'm curious what your resolutions are for 2009!

Share them here?

Mine are pretty generic..

1. Stay more positive and upbeat:
This has been hard for me these last few months with the downward slope of my life... but it'll be okay! I'm going to make it my goal for 2009 to stay more upbeat.. or try! Trust me, you'd never know I'm upset anyways cause I'm always laughing and in a good mood online.. To spare you all the darker side of Ciara. Razz

2. Lose 40lbs:
Yeah, yeah..everyone makes these kinds of resolutions... it's dumb, I know. I just had to stick with tradition. No, actually, I moved in town last year and we got a new puppy who loooves to walk. So I've made the resolution to take her out every day for a walk and in that process eat a bit more healthy and less "quick and easy" meals. So hopefully by 2010, I'll be lighter and feel more upbeat! Very Happy

I showed you mine..now you have to show me yours...

(heeheehee)
Back to top Go down
Zexx

PostSubject: My New Years Resolutions   New Year Resolutions... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:46 am

1. Find a Job and make some good money.

2. Sell my house in Tennessee

3. Pass both my culinary arts and Italian classes.

4. Lose 60 pounds.

5. Enjoy the final months of babydom with my little girl.

Not very big ones but hopefully attainable resolutions.
Back to top Go down
Ixy

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions...   New Year Resolutions... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:32 am

1: Get a job
2: get some sun. It looks like my mom did it with a tube of white out and I came out nine months later.
3: Live.

alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions...   New Year Resolutions... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year Resolutions...
Page 1 of 1