Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yawnyawn

Blah

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Absence from IRC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oblivioncalls

Absence from IRC Empty
PostSubject: Absence from IRC   Absence from IRC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:34 am

You may have noticed Clocktower and myself have been missing. That is because during my reboot, something horrible happened and my PC pretty much died. I have a limited ability to get online, and while I saved some of the important stuff to my daughter's computer it is simply not fast enough to let me get on irc.

I will endeavor to return as quickly as possible, so until then, wish me luck!!

Ian/NotOnCue
Back to top Go down
CiaraMist

CiaraMist

Absence from IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence from IRC   Absence from IRC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:23 pm

Best of luck! We'll miss you!! So that means..hurry back, biotch. Laughing
Back to top Go down
FyreFly

Absence from IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence from IRC   Absence from IRC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:56 pm

Best of luck, come back soon!
Back to top Go down
CiaraMist

CiaraMist

Absence from IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence from IRC   Absence from IRC Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:32 pm

Ian! I just remembered and wasn't sure if you knew. If you go to www.sorcery.net the website, you can connect to chat from there. It's what I do during work.. when I need my chat fix.. If you find yourself needing a chat fix. Smile

Hope you're well!!
Back to top Go down
oblivioncalls

Absence from IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence from IRC   Absence from IRC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:17 am

Would, but like I said.. the lil one's comp, she is very slow. hehe even webpages is teh suck.

Still working on repairs, hoping to have it back up by this weekend!

Ian
Back to top Go down
oblivioncalls

Absence from IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence from IRC   Absence from IRC Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:37 pm

I'm not dead. Still working on trying to get things up and running smoothly, so it may be a while yet. Just wanted to drop a line and letcha know.

Ian
Back to top Go down
CiaraMist

CiaraMist

Absence from IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence from IRC   Absence from IRC Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:52 pm

Hi Ian!

No worries! We miss you!! Hope all is well and that you and that darling girl of yours had an awesome holiday!
Back to top Go down
jenneane

jenneane

Absence from IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence from IRC   Absence from IRC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Well, been a while since I've been on in OTI myself.... But I'm in and out a little bit more now that a couple other channels I used to play in have gone belly up. Jen returns!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fwoggle.net
Sponsored content

Absence from IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence from IRC   Absence from IRC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence from IRC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yawnyawn :: OOC (Out Of Character) :: General Chat-
Jump to: