Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yawnyawn

Blah

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Birthday!

Go down 
+2
Kayura
Acia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Acia

A Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: A Birthday!   A Birthday! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:06 am

Happy Birthday to me! I turn 29 on the 22nd! I'm the mun behind Acia, Lady_NightBlade, and many others Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayura

Kayura

A Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Birthday!   A Birthday! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Happy Birthday!!! I am the mun behind Kayura and Xianna, and I must share my own news and say that my birthday is Jan 21st, I turn 28, not sure how glad I am about that as my husband managed to point out a single stray gray hair on my head. He even pulled it out to show me!!! Kinda hurt -.- Lies I say!!! I was framed!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ebontwilight
Salina

A Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Birthday!   A Birthday! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Hi! I am the mun behind Salina and Solaris. Happy Birthday to both of you!! I hope you had a nice day. I feel like such a baby. I am only 24... Though sometimes I feel like I am 30... and other times I feel like I am 5. Smile
Back to top Go down
FyreFly

A Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Birthday!   A Birthday! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Happy birthday to both of you!

And don't worry Salina, you're not the baby of the channel. I'm only 22 and I think there are a few younger than me. Cool
Back to top Go down
CiaraMist

CiaraMist

A Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Birthday!   A Birthday! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:50 am

Happy Belated Birthday to both of you!! Hope they were everything you wanted them to be and that you got everything you wished for!!
Back to top Go down
Ixy

A Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Birthday!   A Birthday! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:23 am

<--- the baby of the chan. 18 dec 23'rd ;p Happy b-days!
Back to top Go down
Acia

A Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Birthday!   A Birthday! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:23 am

Thanks everyone! All the b-day wishes are deeply appreciated. *hugs everyone*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Birthday!   A Birthday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Birthday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yawnyawn :: OOC (Out Of Character) :: General Chat-
Jump to: