Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yawnyawn

Blah

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May be scarce...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CiaraMist

CiaraMist

May be scarce... Empty
PostSubject: May be scarce...   May be scarce... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:58 am

A season that I use to love but I find myself dreading this year.. I usually jump at the chance to get my Christmas tree up and to get the decorations up around the house, I generally have music playing well before Thanksgiving.

This year is a bit different for me because I am now the only one working, my husband was laid off work and I have the stress added to my plate of making bills, working overtime, keeping the house together amongst other things. This year I figure beneath the tree will be bare.. If we even have a place to put our tree… I just wanted to make everyone aware that if I am not on as much as you'd like or are use to.. Then it's because I'm working all the hours I can possibly work to keep a roof over our head and food in our bellies.

Just wanted to inform everyone on the likelyhood that I'll probably seem a bit more stressed/quiet than usual..and not around nearly as much as I'd like. Keep things going! We're on an uphill slope of positive things here and I'd hate for that to falter because of me. Smile I'll still be around, just probably not as much.. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas I'll be working 60+ hours a week, if I am able and the work is available. Smile
Back to top Go down
FyreFly

May be scarce... Empty
PostSubject: Re: May be scarce...   May be scarce... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:51 am

Hope things turn around for you soon, best of luck! Hope that you enjoy the holiday season anyway! santa

Don't worry, we'll keep things going and anxiously await your return!
Back to top Go down
CiaraMist

CiaraMist

May be scarce... Empty
PostSubject: Re: May be scarce...   May be scarce... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:58 am

Still busting out overtime guys..keep up the rp! I'm around just..not nearly as much as I prefer to be. Rolling Eyes

santa Happy Holidays!! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May be scarce... Empty
PostSubject: Re: May be scarce...   May be scarce... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May be scarce...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yawnyawn :: OOC (Out Of Character) :: General Chat-
Jump to: