Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yawnyawn

Blah

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're baaack!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CiaraMist

CiaraMist

We're baaack! Empty
PostSubject: We're baaack!   We're baaack! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:34 am

As many of you might know (if you're returning players), we have been wiped off the face of the RP-planet for several loong months! Real life yanked the ops from their posts and left players wandering to greener pastures.

I decided with a bit of encouragement that I truly wasn't willing to give up this little corner of the RP world.. mostly because I had a hand (as small as it was) in her creation, I decided that even without my counter-part.. I would breathe life back into the Tower.

I don't expect this to be an easy process, nor am I even sure we'll succeed in kicking things back up but I do know for the year and some months that we ran strong, it was a very awesome place to roleplay and the setting lended us a lot of opportunity for storylines.

This being said, I apologize to those who have played in the past and had a character worked around the setting that Dave so skillfully wrote. Unfortunately, some things have been wrote anew and the others will be filled in through active roleplaying. The important stuff is up and going, the land history, a couple surrounding lands, the Nachtwald..the Inn. Just have fun and if you have a question, ask!

I know that for a while the Lady of the Land was Amelia and her husband, Geoff. But before our room kicked the bucket, those two were no longer in power. With that seat up for opening, I'm going to assume position with a character named Nevia von Abendroth. As soon as I am able, I'll pop a biography up of her. Since we just opened, I don't expect a ton of roleplay to happen right away, so I'm going to take a little time to work out proper details.

Anyways- just wanted to say we're open again! Right now, I'm the only op. Shocked Right now, I'm almost the only player so there's not a problem. If we pick up a handful, I'd like to make another op so.. just a heads up! cheers
Back to top Go down
Acia

We're baaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're baaack!   We're baaack! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:25 am

Heyas! I'm glad to be back. I had several chars I played back when it was active and I just may bring them all back. Who knows..eventually I might make a new one or two. I'm here to help as well. Since all the info is lost to us..if you have suggestions/ideas, whatever, we ops are here to help.

I'm Acia, your friendly Angel. So if I can help you, I will do my best too. I've seen some familiar faces in the room! Welcome back Haar, C, Jen, those I know. And welcome all you new folks. I hope you enjoy rping here!
Back to top Go down
oblivioncalls

We're baaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're baaack!   We're baaack! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:41 am

Since it was only a short time between Amelia and Geoff in power and Nevia taking over, I'm going to assume Duke Caldwell came in and wrested power from Sigmund during that time, and then moved on, leaving many of his elites behind to assist her in keeping order. *nod* Which will be reflected in my guard post when I finish it. lol
Back to top Go down
CiaraMist

CiaraMist

We're baaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're baaack!   We're baaack! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:13 pm

Sounds perfect, Ian.

Just remember that her father was actually the one 'scheduled' to take over but killed himself..probably before Alex was even able to leave Seedorf. Very Happy Which left her in charge. Anyways.. Yeah..that works perfectly fine! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We're baaack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're baaack!   We're baaack! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're baaack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yawnyawn :: OOC (Out Of Character) :: General Chat-
Jump to: